Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hot Walgreens Deal on Clorox Wipes!

UPDATE:  This has been changed to where only 1 R.R. is printing-it's still a great deal though at  .50 each!
This week Walgreens has Clorox disinfecting wipes on sale 2/$5 with a $2 Register Reward back.  Currently, however, (2) $2 Register Rewards are printing out when you buy two of these.  If you go HERE and print off (2) $1/1 Clorox wipes coupons (facebook offer-you have to "like" them), this turns into a $1 Money Maker!

Buy 2 canisters of Clorox Wipes on sale for $2.50 each.
Use (2) $1/1 coupons from HERE
Pay:  $3.00 and get back (2) $2 Register Rewards= $1 Money Maker (1) $2 Register Reward which makes them only .50 each
I personally love these wipes, so even though I just used my 2 coupons for the ones I purchased above, I may have to go back later and snag some more because even without coupons, these are only $1 for 2 canisters after the Register Rewards, which is still an awesome deal in my book!

*FYI:  Walgreens can change this at any time to where only (1) $2 Register Reward will print when you buy 2 wipes canisters.  If you want this deal, I would go ASAP to pick these up.

Another good deal that I found at Walgreens was the OxiClean Max Force Power packs on sale for $2.50 each.  Use the $2/1 coupon from HERE to get these for only .50 per bag!  My husband is a Mechanic, so I am always on the look out for good deals on these kinds of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment