Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Day of the County Market 48 Hour Sale

Today is the last day of the County Market 48 Hour sale that I told you about HERE.  Since I had to run by the post office, I decided to run in to grab some of the .49 bottles of Western dressing.  This is my hubby's favorite dressing so this is a stock-up price for me for sure.  There were no bottles of the dressing stocked where they are normally found, but there were still a bunch by some of the freezer stuff in the center aisle at the Mattoon County Market.  I was hoping the light Western dressing would be .99 too, but it isn't included in the sale.
If you want to get this deal: 
Buy 1 (16 oz.) Western dressing .99
Use the .50/1 coupon from HERE (ff) or HERE (ie)
Final price:  only .49 ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment