Friday, September 10, 2010

Clearance Deals- CVS and Walmart

Today I went to my CVS and found that most of their summer stuff was 75% off.  I got a huge beach umbrella, cooler on wheels, swim goggles, and a big pack of straws all for 75% off.  I wanted to get some new lawn chairs, but I took them to the price scanner and they were not 75% off.  I saw outdoor canopies, nice beach towels, and lots of kids beach toys also 75% off though.

At Walmart I saw a TON of kids summer clothes marked down.  I found the 3 piece Organic baby clothing set pictured above for only $1.  There were many other things for only $1 also- Carters rompers, shorts, shirts, and little girl outfits.  Lots of nice shorts, and shirts for little boys and girls were also on clearance for $2-$3.

No comments:

Post a Comment