Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great Programs to Join- Swagbucks

Swagbucks is an awesome site to join to earn a little extra money. You probably won't get rich using Swagbucks, but I personally have earned $160 in amazon gifts cards since joining about 10 months ago.

What is Swagbucks?


Swagbucks is a free search engine site that rewards you with Swag bucks for searching. You can then trade your Swag bucks in for Prizes in their store. My favorite Prize is a $5 Amazon gift card for 450 Swag bucks. It is easy to earn Swag bucks because you just use it as your search engine instead of your regular one. I earn Swag bucks every day by simply going to Swagbucks and searching for the next page I am going to visit online, such as my email, ect..
Swagbucks is a great way earn a little extra to help out with paying for Christmas and Birthdays. You can get started with Swagbucks by going HERE and they will start you out with 30 Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment