Wednesday, September 22, 2010

County Market- Free Pillsbury!

Today my son and I rode our bike up to County Market to grab some icing, and investigate the free pillsbury that I posted in the Match-ups earlier this week.  Normally I try not to buy any of these refrigerated biscuit products (beware the trans fat) but I wanted to check this deal out.  The small tubes of Grands biscuits, Grands cinnamon rolls, and crescent rolls are all on sale for $1 right now.  Through 10-3 there is also a Catalina offer:  buy 6+ pillsbury refrigerated Crescents, grands, grands cinnamon rolls get a $3.00 off your next visit Catalina.  So I bought:
1 Betty Crocker Icing $1.69
4 Small tubes of Grands biscuits for $1 each
2 small tubes of crescent rolls for $1 each
I used (2) $1/2 coupons for the Grands that are no longer available (don't worry there are other coupons to get free items!)  and (1) coupon for $1/2 crescents from HERE.
My total was $4.69 and I got back an Oyno coupon for $3.00, so the pillsbury ended up being free after that checkout coupon.
With the coupons that are available HERE and HERE you can get free crescents or Grands cinnamon rolls when you buy 6 after the checkout coupon.
*Please note I did see small tubes of regular pillsbury biscuits (not the grands variety) for .59 per can but I do not think that the catalina will print with these.
Don't forget to make sure the green light on the Catalina machine is on!
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about this for clarification, if you are wondering something, chances are, someone else is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment