Friday, September 24, 2010

Swagbucks is Hot Right Now!

Yesterday and Today, the Swagbucks site has not been loading properly all the time because they are doing technical work to the site.  I think that they are trying to make it up to us though, because I have been winning swagbucks like crazy today when I can get the site to load.  I just won 18 Swag Bucks 3 times in a row!  If you are a member of Swag Bucks you may want to try doing some searches and see if you are as lucky as I am today!

If you are not a member of SwagBucks yet, you can go HERE and they will start you out with 30 Swag Bucks.  This year I am hoping to at least half-way fund my Christmas Shopping money with Amazon gift cards won from Swag Bucks.
UPDATE:  I just won 18 Swag Bucks two more times! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment