Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shopping Trip 9-21 CVS

Today I went CVS to pick up the free Revlon lipstick and the more than free deodorant.  Since there was hardly anyone there, and no one else in line, I did three transactions in order to pay less out of pocket.  I asked the cashier if I could get the Revlon super Lustrous Lip gloss, since I am not much of a lipstick person and they said that I could use the $2.00 off coupon on them, and they scanned just fine.
Transaction #1:

1 Revlon Lip gloss at $6.99
I used the $2.00/1 Revlon super Lustrous coupon from HERE (facebook offer)
My subtotal was $4.99 and I used a $4.99 ECB that I had from a previous week to pay for it.
I got back a $5.00 ECB for the Revlon 

Transaction #2:

1 Revlon Lip gloss at $6.99
I used the $2.00/1 Revlon super Lustrous coupon from HERE (facebook offer)
My subtotal was $4.99 and I used the $5.00 ECB that I received in Transaction #1 to pay for it.
I got back a $5.00 ECB for the Revlon

Transaction #3:

3 Right Guard Total Defense Deodorant $2.99 each
I used (1) $3.00/2 coupon from HERE and (1) $1.50/1 coupon from HERE (facebook offer)
1 Tropicana orange juice on sale for $3.00
My subtotal after coupons was $7.47 and I used the $5.00 ECB that I received in Transaction #2 and a $1.00 ECB from a previous week.  So I paid $1.47 and I got back a $6.00 ECB for the Right Guard ($2.00 for each one I bought).

If you are new to CVS, you can read my Shopping for Free at CVS Posts starting HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment