Thinking about emailing companies for coupons, but don't know where to start? Here are a few good companies to email for coupons if you are just starting out:
- Bar S Foods : What I received: VIP voucher for $5 in free products
- Kettle Brand: What I received: 2 coupons for free products (no max value) and one coupon for $1/1 product. I ended up redeeming these for a $7 jar of almond butter and a $5 family size bag of Kettle chips.
- Sweet Baby Rays: What I received: 2 coupons for free Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and one $1/1 coupon for BBQ sauce (made for another free bottle), as well as a $1/1 coupon for Ken's marinade, and $1/1 coupon for Ken's dressing.
- Chiquita Bananas: What I received: coupon for free bananas up to $1.25
- Bayer ( I know they send out free coupons for both Flintstone Vitamins and Aleve Pain reliever) What I received: Free Flintstone Vitamins up to $15.00
All of these companies are great to start out with if you are new to emailing companies because they all have a good track record for sending out free coupons for compliments. The coupons that I received after emailing these companies were all from sending them compliments. However, you don't have to compliment a company when you email them- you can send them a complaint or even a question too. I have received several coupons for free items by emailing questions about products.