Thursday, October 21, 2010

Swag Code Available for 8 Swag Bucks

Right now there is Swag Code available worth 8 Swag Bucks!  It is available until 12:45 pm PDT (2:45 pm my time- I think, I get so confused with all the different time zones lol).  Go here to the Swagbucks TV and watch the Chocolate Fashion parade video.  One of the words- 11 seconds in is a Swag Code worth 8 Swag Bucks.

Enter the code on the Swag Bucks home page in the box that says: Enter your Swag Code.

If you would like to know more about Swagbucks and why I love it so much (I have earned more than $180 in gift cards since joining about 11 months ago), you can check out this post.  Or you can go ahead and sign up here, they will start you out with 30 Swag Bucks!  Check out this post to see how you can start out with 60 free Swag Bucks- only until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment