Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I know I am a little late in getting this posted, but better late than never I guess!  Here is what I plan on feeding my family of 3 on a $50 per week grocery budget this week:

Breakfasts:  Toast, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes

Lunch:  Ham sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, whole Wheat pasta with tomato sauce, and I am not sure what else.  (I don't plan out lunches as much as I do dinners)

Snacks:  Smoothies, granola bars, fresh juice, homemade popsicles, bananas, apples, yogurt, fresh salsa and chips.

Dinner:

  • Monday:  Chicken and Noodles that I made this weekend, Mashed potatoes, and homemade popsicles.  Funny combination I know, but I think that's what we would enjoy :)
  • Tuesday:  Homemade Pizza, steamed broccoli, fresh sliced up apples
  • Wednesday:  Cheese Quesadillas with black beans and vegetables, corn, and brown rice.
  • Thursday:  Breakfast for Dinner- Omelets, and I am going to try making homemade hash-browns.
  • Friday:  Baked potato bar:  Baked potatoes with lots of fixings:  steamed broccoli, sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese, green onions, ect. and some marinated grilled chicken breasts
  • Saturday:  Lasagna, corn, garlic breadsticks, and fresh grapes
  • Sunday:  Pork Chops,  roasted seasoned potatoes,  maple dill carrots, fresh fruit salad  

No comments:

Post a Comment