Breakfasts: Toast, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes
Lunch: Ham sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, whole Wheat pasta with tomato sauce, and I am not sure what else. (I don't plan out lunches as much as I do dinners)
Snacks: Smoothies, granola bars, fresh juice, homemade popsicles, bananas, apples, yogurt, fresh salsa and chips.
- Monday: Chicken and Noodles that I made this weekend, Mashed potatoes, and homemade popsicles. Funny combination I know, but I think that's what we would enjoy :)
- Tuesday: Homemade Pizza, steamed broccoli, fresh sliced up apples
- Wednesday: Cheese Quesadillas with black beans and vegetables, corn, and brown rice.
- Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner- Omelets, and I am going to try making homemade hash-browns.
- Friday: Baked potato bar: Baked potatoes with lots of fixings: steamed broccoli, sour cream, cottage cheese, cheese, green onions, ect. and some marinated grilled chicken breasts
- Saturday: Lasagna, corn, garlic breadsticks, and fresh grapes
- Sunday: Pork Chops, roasted seasoned potatoes, maple dill carrots, fresh fruit salad