Monday, September 27, 2010

A Few Frugal Finds

 Here are a couple of frugal items that I scored lately:
I found this Old Navy Frog Halloween costume for my son at a local thrift store for only $4.  I was very happy because my son had decided that he wanted to be a red bird for Halloween and I had resolved to make it myself, although I really don't have the time to do it right now.  When we found this costume, he happily changed his mind.  We are going to be traveling this Halloween anyway, so I am not even sure we will be doing any trick or treating.  My son was getting impatient so I didn't get a very good picture.  If you are hoping to find a Halloween costume at a thrift store, now is the time to look- the good items sell out really fast.

My son thought that we hit the jackpot when we found all these National Geographic Kids magazines, and a science project book in the free pile at our local library.  He was so excited, he couldn't stop laughing- he loves these magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment