Friday, October 1, 2010

How To Get The Most Out Of SwagBucks

If you have been here for long, you know that I love Swag Bucks.  I have earned almost $180 in gift cards since I joined Swag Bucks last year.  I really love this program because I don't have to do anything extra in my day in order to earn Swag Bucks every day.  I have the toolbar installed on my computer, so before I go to any other site on the internet, I click on the Swag Bucks button on my toolbar and then I type in the name of the site on Swag Bucks.  Most of the time you can count on winning Swag Bucks for searching 3 times in a day.  Usually, once in the morning, once around noon/afternoon, and once in the evening.  A lot of times, I search through Swag Bucks during that time of day, then after I win, I just type the next site I am going to, into my browser.  I don't bother with searching more through Swag Bucks at the same time of day if I already won because normally the chances are low that I'll win again.  Sometimes this is not the case though, like last week when I won 18 Swag Bucks 5 times in a row!

There are lots of other ways to earn Swag Bucks as well.  If you have the toolbar installed on your computer, every day you open up your browser with the toolbar, it will come up saying that you won 1 Swag Buck for having it installed.  The toolbar is also great because Swag Bucks periodically releases codes on it at the mail/envelope button.

You can also earn 2 more free Swag Bucks every day by going to the home page, clicking on the Ways to Earn drop down menu and clicking on the trusted surveys link and the daily poll link.  You get one point for clicking on an answer for the daily poll, and one point just for opening up the trusted surveys.  You have to be with Swag Bucks for about a week or so before you can start doing surveys.

If you want to try to earn more Swag Bucks you can try to participate in the trusted surveys.  You can earn points just by completing your profile questions.

Swag Bucks also has No Obligation Special offers. To find these you click on NOSO on the Ways to earn drop down menu on the Swag Bucks home page.  All you have to do it click through the offers.  If there is something that you are interested in that's great, but you can just click no, or Skip at the bottom of each page if you want.  After 5-6 ads, you will earn 1 Swag Buck.  I do not usually do this though because it takes too long for me for just 1 Swag Buck.

Swag Bucks also has "Special Offers" that you can do.  There are lots of ways to earn Swag Bucks through these.  Some things are really easy to do, like watch a short commercial.  And some are more complicated like getting an insurance quote.  One time I did one of the insurance quotes and I wasn't thinking properly.  A valid phone number was required to get the Swag Bucks, so I put our number in not thinking at the time that my husband had our phone with him at work.  Well, thankfully he wasn't mad at me or anything, but he did get a couple of phone calls at work that day.  Let's just say, I don't mess around with those special offers anymore.  You can also shop through Swag Bucks to earn or Trade in things such as old phones.

Even if you don't do any of the extra things to earn Swag Bucks, besides searching, earning from the toolbar, the daily polls, and clicking on the trusted surveys daily, you can very easily earn about 900 Swag Bucks per month.  900 Swag Bucks will get you $10 in Amazon gift cards every month.  You can redeem your Swag Bucks for a variety of different prizes, including gift cards of course, or even a $5 Paypal payment.

It is definitely not too late to join Swag Bucks so that you can earn a portion of your Christmas fund in gift cards!  If you would like to join Swag Bucks and start earning gift cards for Christmas, you can go HERE, and they will start you out with 30 Swag Bucks just for signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment