Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Upcoming Deal at CVS- Free Revlon Nail Polish!

I guess that CVS wants us to have some free Revlon nail polish to go with our free Revlon lipstick from last week.  Starting the week of 10-04 CVS has Revlon nail polish for $3.99 with a $3.00 ECB back.  If you have the $1/1 coupon from the 9-12 S.S. insert, it makes it free after ECB.  This deal is a limit of 6 per card. 

This deal can potentially become a money maker.  Some people are getting CVS coupons at the price scanner machine good for $7 off a $15 beauty purchase.  If you get one of these coupons, don't throw it away.  If you do get this coupon, you will potentially have a $7 Money Maker on your hands if you have the $1/1 coupons that I mentioned above.  Here's how:

Buy 4 Revlon Nail Polish at $3.99 each
Use $7/15 CVS beauty purchase coupon
Use (4) $1/1 coupons from the 9-12 S.S.
Your Subtotal after coupons will only be $4.96 and you will get back $12 in ECB

Don't forget this deal does not start until next week, I just wanted to give you the heads up. 
Unfortunately, when I went to CVS earlier today, I did not get this coupon at the price scanner, I am still hoping I will though by next week.

*We will also see Renew contact lens solution for free after ECB next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment