Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In my Mailbox



Lately, I have gotten some great stuff in my mailbox:
  • Organic Valley Rootstock magazine, $15.50 in coupons and a children's activity book.
  • Coupons, recipes, and magnetic shopping list from emailing Filippo Berio Olive Oil.
  • Huggies Coupons for being signed up with Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards.
  • Coupon for Free Energizer Re-chargeable batteries (up to $12.99 value) This was from a Facebook offer.
  • Free 20 oz. Coke Coupons from My Coke Rewards.
  • 2 coupons for Free Luigi's Italian Ice and 3 coupons for .25 off for emailing them with a compliment!
I believe that you can still get the Organic Valley Coupons and magazine if you go HERE and sign up for their Farm Friends newsletter.  If you would like to sign up for Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards, you can do that HERE (if you use a lot of huggies, they have some nice rewards like free diapers and wipes coupons that you can earn).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment