Sunday, September 26, 2010

Un-advertised CVS Deal-Reach Money Maker!

Today I went to my local CVS to get the free after ECB Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes, and they were out. :(  I did get a rain check though.

While I was looking for them, I came across this deal on Reach Access Flossers.  They are on Sale for $2.99 with a $2.99 ECB back.  Use the $1/1 any Reach toothbrush or Floss product from HERE, for a $1 Money maker!  The tag above these said the deal was valid until 10-02 and that there is a limit of 2 per card.  Even if you have printed this coupon before, I think it has re-set, because I was able to print 2 more copies today, and I know I printed these in the past.

Buy 1 (or 2 if you would like) Reach Access Flosser on sale for $2.99
Use $1/1 coupon from here( use your browsers back button to print 2)
Pay:  $1.99 and get back $2.99 in ECB!

If you don't want these, I saw that the regular Reach Floss was on sale for .99.  If you use the $1/1 coupon from HERE, you can get them for free.

**Learn Exactly How to Shop for Free at CVS By Reading My 3-Part Series Starting HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment