Monday, November 1, 2010

Free Just 10 Bracelet

If you go here, you can get a Free just 10 Bracelet from Dr. Oz and Zappos when you join the Just 10 Challenge.  This challenge is about taking steps toward a healthy lifestyle.  The Dr. Oz site says:  "Losing just 10 pounds can lower your blood pressure, reduce your risk for a stroke, ward off dementia, lower your risk for uterine and breast cancer, and lower your cholesterol up to 10%. And these are only some of the benefits."  I think this is a really cool freebie.  This bracelet is a reminder to stick with a healthy eating and lifestyle plan.  This site also has some really good steps for you to take to get on track.

Rule #1 is Cutting Out Soda.  I have informed my husband that I will no longer be buying him soda again. In the past, I have bought it for him because I know he likes to have it at work as a little treat, but I don't think that buying it for him is really showing him that I love him, considering how bad all the added sugar, calories, and chemicals are for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment