Here's what I got:
- 8 Jars of Organic Santa Cruz Juice. On sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free or $2.10 each I used (8) .75/1 manufacturer coupons= $1.35 each
- The Fuze drink and the tiny Skinny Cow ice cream were both free and came off when I scanned my card. I got these through the Kick off to Savings instant win game online.
- 2 boxes of Fruit-Bu snacks at $3.99 each. I used 1 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Printable Coupon
- 2 boxes of Stretch Island fruit company snacks at $3.99 each. I used 1 buy one get 1 free Printable Coupon
- 1 Jar of Krunchers brand Cashew butter $7.09- $7.09 for a free item coupon that I received by emailing the company.
- 2 packs of Wholly Gaucamole on sale for buy one get one free or $1.25 each. I used (2) $1.50/1 Printable Coupons= .25 overage each.
- Tide Stain Release $5.99- $3.00 e-coupon and - $3.00 manufacturer coupon = free
- 2 Luna bars for $1 each - (2) .50/1 Printable coupons previously available (each doubled to $1 off)= free
- Red grapes on sale for .97/lb. = $2.33
- 2 loaves of Arnold bread on sale for $1.99 each- Free item coupon received by emailing the company (took off $4)= both for free
- 2 bottles of Knudsen Organic Sparkling juice on sale for $1.48 per bottle (this sale was only through 10-31)
- Kroger Chocolate milk half gallons for .88 each. I actually bought 2 but I was already gone before I got this picture taken. This sale price was also only valid until 10-31
- New York Strip Steak on sale for $4.97/lb. (my kroger did not have the T-bones that were on sale- so they were substituting New York Strip for the same price)=$17.74 - $1 coupon that I received in a Kroger mailer= $16.74 total
- 2 packages of Quilted Northern bath tissue on sale for $1.99 each. I used (2) .50/1 Printable Coupons (each doubled to $1) = .99 each
- Organic Bananas= $1.16
- 2 boxes of Cheerios, 1 box of Honey nut chex, 1 box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch= $1.49 each for buying 4. I used (2) $1/1 Cheerios coupons, and a total of $1.65 in E-coupons came off as well= approx. .57 each
Here's what I got:
- Organic Cauliflower for $3.57
- Organic Broccoli for $2.98
- Organic Celery Hearts for $2.88
- 3 bags of Organic Carrots for .88 each (I used a total of (2) $2/2 coupons from Recycle bank)
- Frigo String Cheese for $2.98- $1.50/1 previously available printable coupon= $1.48
- 5 lb. bag of red potatoes price-matched to .99 with Aldi
- 2 lb. bag of sweet onions price-matched to .99 with Aldi
- 3 lb. bag of yellow onions price-matched to .99 with IGA
- Pistashios for $3.88- $2/1 Coupon from Recycle Bank= $1.88
- Avery Labels on roll-back for $4- $5/1 Printable Coupon= $1 overage
- True North Nuts on clearance for $1.50
- 6 cans of Libby's vegetables price matched to .45 each with Dollar General- (2) $1/3 Printable Coupons= .12 each
- Bush's Black beans price-matched to .69 with IGA
- 4 bags of Shredded cheese price-matched to $1.98 with Schnucks
- 6 bars of Kraft chunk cheese price-matched to $2 each with Meijer ( I used (2) $5/5 Kraft dairy printable coupons)= .98-$1 each
- 5 lb. bag of Whole Wheat Flour price-matched to $1.39 with County Market.
- 4 boxes of Store brand baking soda price-matched to .45 each with Aldi (looking at my reciept- these were somehow put in at .02 each instead of .45??)
- 4 bottles of Coffeemate creamer price-matched to $1.50 each with Meijer( these were also entered incorrectly as .43 each??) I am not sure how these price errors happened as they are not even close to the price I told the cashier- I didn't realize until I started typing this up- but I also used (4) $1.50/1 Printable Coupons= $1.07 overage each.
Today I went by CVS and got another Oral-B toothbrush for free. It was on sale for $4.99 with a $2 ECB back. I used a $3/1 coupon from the 10-31 P&G insert to get it for free after the ECB
Here is what I got at Walgreens today: (checked out at the cosmetics counter because I was doing 4 transactions)
- Transaction 1: 2 Vicks Sinex on sale for $5 each with a $5 R.R. back when you buy 2. I used (2) $4/1 coupons from the 10-10 P&G insert. I paid $2 and got back a $5 R.R.
- Transaction 2: the same as #1
- Transaction 3: 1 Zarbees cough syrup on sale for $5.99 with a $6 R.R. back. I paid with the $5 R.R. from Trans #1 and $1 cash and got back a $6 R.R. (too bad I never printed off the $3/1 coupon available a couple weeks ago :))
- Transaction 4: 4 packages of Olay Soap on sale for $3.74 each. 4 Secret Deodorants on sale for $3.99 each. I used (4) $5 off coupons from the 10-31 P&G insert. I used the $6 R.R. earned from the Zarbeese to help pay for it + $5 cash and got back a $10 R.R. for buying $30 in participating P&G products.
All totaled I paid $10 at Walgreens and ended up with $15 R.R. remaining, for a $5 Money Maker!