Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get 7 Swag Bucks For Downloading A Picture

If you go here and download a picture/pictures of yours of Wind, Sun, or Light, you will recieve 7 Swag Bucks.  I am not sure how long this promotion will last.

If you would like to know more about Swagbucks and why I love it so much (I have earned more than $180 in gift cards since joining about 11 months ago), you can check out this post.  Or you can go ahead and sign up here, they will start you out with 30 Swag Bucks!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for following Having Fun Blogging, I am now following you back:)
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow and I am now following you back! I really do not understand the Swagbucks, I will come back and read the links from you post.

    Shawn
    www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete