Sunday, October 10, 2010

Free Candy Corn At CVS

I had my husband run to CVS this evening to use his other $5 off Halloween items coupon.  When he scanned his card at the price scanner, he got a CVS coupon for .99 off Brach's Candy Corn.  The small 7.5 oz. bags of this candy corn are on sale for only .99 this week, so they are free with this coupon.  This coupon is not printing out for everyone, but it is for many people around the country, so you might want to see if you will get this coupon too, the next time you go to CVS.

He also got a coupon for $1/2 packages of Mars fun size candy.  This candy is on sale 2/$5 this week.  There are several different candy coupons out right now (from recent inserts, and I have also seen $1/2 blinkies at County Market) that you could combine with this coupon to get a good deal on candy for trick or treaters. 

Now I just need to convince my husband to take my purse with my green bag tag on it, in with him and get that scanned when he goes to CVS.  Just Kidding :)

*I forgot to put in my match-ups before that the CVS's in my area(Central Illinois) have Gallons of milk on sale for $2.79 with a $1 ECB back this week.  This makes it only $1.79 for a Gallon of milk which is an awesome price!  A great way to use those ECBs you may have made to get something that you family may need!  This is a limit of 2 for this deal, but in previous weeks this deal has had a much higher limit than that.  You can tell if you reached your limit by looking at the bottom of your receipt.  For the milk- if it says quantity needed to earn reward:  1 than you can buy at least one more and still get the ECB, if it says Limit Reached, then you know you have reached your limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment