Saturday, October 16, 2010

Clearance Deals At Mattoon Walmart

When I was at the Mattoon, IL Walmart yesterday, I noticed a few great clearance deals in the food section:

  • LOTS of baby food on clearance for .25 per jar for the little jars and .30 per jar for the larger jars.
  • A couple different types of Hamburger helper on clearance for .50 each, Use the .75/3 Printable Coupons to get these for only .25 per box
  • The Muir Glen Organic Tomato paste was on clearance for only .50 per can, I bought 2 and used (2) .75/1 Printable Coupons to get .50 overage.  (I am sad that they are not going to be carrying this anymore- it is my favorite tomato paste :( )
  • I also still saw a couple different varieties of the celestial seasonings tea on clearance for $1.12 per box.
If you are heading to this Walmart you may want to keep a look-out for these great deals- the Mattoon Walmart has their clearance food in the canned vegetable aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment