Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Printable Coupons

I just wanted to let everyone know that the $5/5 Kraft Cheese and Dairy Products coupon is still available.  I printed this a while ago and I kinda figured that a coupon this great would surely still not be available.  I got a new computer yesterday though, and I tried printing it again and it worked!  This coupon makes the Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese Free at Kroger right now:

Here's how
Kraft Cream cheese is part of the kick off to savings sale.  If you buy 10 participating items, you get it for .99 per 8 oz. package.  If you buy 5 and use the $5/5 Printable coupon, they are free!  I think there are going to be some holiday cheesecakes in my near future!
This coupon also makes the shredded Kraft cheese only .67 per package at Meijer this week!

Go here to print off a $1/1 coupon for Kraft Miracle Whip (this is a facebook offer)

Go here to print off a $1/1 coupon for Jimmy Dean Sausage (this is a facebook offer)

Go here to print off a $1/1 coupon for Ore Ida Steam and Mash Potatoes

Go here to print off a $1/1 Pepperidge farm cookie coupon, as well as a $1/1 coupon for Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Snack Crackers

Go here and join Club Chinet to be able to print off a $1/1 Chinet product coupon

Go here to print off a $1/1 coupon for Kikkoman Soy Sauce

A couple of these coupons have been around for awhile, so if you have already printed them, you probably won't be able to now.  I just wanted to share these for those who have not seen these coupons before.

No comments:

Post a Comment