Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Printable Coupon

If you go here, you can print off a $1/1 coupon for Simply Juice(Lemonade, orange, or apple).  This is a great coupon, we don't see many coupons for the not-from concentrate juice.  This is a Facebook offer, but I don't think that you have to actually like them to print it off.

When you get to the page on Facebook, click the little Filters link right below the tabs at the top.  Click on Just Simply Juice, and you should see the coupon!  There is a possibility that this coupon might not be available for all that long once word gets around-it says limited quantities.  I just printed mine off and it is valid until 11-27.  It says any size- the single serve bottle of simply juice are around $1.27 at Walmart.  Use this coupon to get them for only around .27 each!  I am excited about this one because I love all the Simply Juices!

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment