Friday, September 17, 2010

Awesome Deal on Simple Shoes!

Right now you can see an awesome deal on Simple Shoes at 6pm.com HERE.  I bought two pairs of shoes from Simple Shoes awhile back and I love them!  They make a lot of shoes from recycled products, organic cotton ect.  and the prices on 6pm right now are really good.   The prices may seem really inflated but the retail prices listed are really what Simple Shoes sells them for on their site.  Shipping is a flat $6.95.  I have bought from 6pm.com before and I was really happy with their service.  These shoes are only $10.70 down from $55.00:

Check out some of the stats about these shoes:   
  • Sustainable hemp uppers.
  • Certified organic cotton knit lining.
  • Comfortable Ortholite footbed made of recycled car tire.
  • Vulcanized rubber sidewall and heelcap.
  • Outsole made of recycled car tire that's been buffered for re-use.
  • 100% post consumer paper pulp foot forms.
  • Packaged in a state-of-the-art/back-to-the-future post-consumer recycled box.
* Please Note:  I am not trying to sell you these products that I post on here, I just want you to know about some great deals that are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment