Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Programs to Join- Disney Movie Rewards

If you like Disney Movies, then you might want to sign up for Disney Movie Rewards.  I am so excited right now because I just redeemed all the points in my Disney Movie Rewards account for the scooter pictured above.  I got it for free with free shipping from Disney Movie Rewards because I have entered codes from 5 or 6 disney movies and entered all the free codes that Disney Movie Rewards periodically releases.  You can find Disney Movie Reward codes on a piece of paper inside newer Disney movies.  You may even already have some inside Disney movies you already own.

You can also get Disney movie rewards when you see a Disney movie in the theater.  All you have to do is take a picture of your ticket stubs and upload it to your account.  Sometimes free codes are released by Disney Movie Rewards as well, if I learn of any in the future, I will post them here.

I have been saving up my reward points for about 10 months to get the above scooter.  Disney also offers it's rewards members several other offers.  Through Disney Movie rewards, you can often get high value coupons for new Disney movies that are released.  Plus they now offer a free Blue-Ray movie on your yearly anniversary (of joining the club)if you have entered codes from at least 2 disney movies in the previous year.  You can go here to learn more about Disney Movie Rewards.

If you would like to know more about the other great programs that I love, you can check them out:  HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment