- Interior Flat Paint is free after rebate
- 3lb. bag yellow onions for $1 (I had no idea Menards sold onions lol)
- 32" LCD HDTV for $269 after $50 rebate
- Set of High Efficiency Whirlpool Washer and Dryer for only $998 after $400 rebate.
- 24" Ceiling fan for only $9.99 after $50 rebate
How do Menards Rebates Work?
- When you purchase something that has a mail-in-rebate at Menards, you should receive a rebate receipt at the checkout. The cashier will be able to help you. You pick up your rebate form at the customer service desk as you go out. Usually, if you purchase multiple items that have rebates, you can send them all together in the same envelope for redemption. Check your rebate and receipt to make sure. The dates by which you must mail your rebate will also be stated on the rebate form.
- If you are purchasing an item that is free after rebate, you must purchase it along with $10 in non-rebated merchandise.
- Menards rebates come to you as a post card that you can then redeem for more merchandise at Menards- you can not cash these rebates in for money.
- I do not believe that these merchandise rebates expire, but you may want to ask at your store just to be certain.