Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have You Joined Recycle Bank Yet?

I know I have posted about joining Recycle Bank before, but I was just looking at their available rewards and figured I would post about it again.  If you check out this post, you can find out how you can get started out with a total of 90 Points.  As far as I know, this is still valid.  I saw a couple great new rewards when I was just checking it out again:

  • $3/1 ANY Kashi Product coupon for only 50 points- this should make for some free cereal or granola bars!
  • $2 off Dole Frozen Fruit for 50 points- this is able to be printed at home.
  • One of my favorites:  $2/2 Earthbound Farm Organic products for 50 points- this is able to be printed at home.  This coupon makes the organic 1 lb. bags of carrots free plus overage at Walmart!
So, essentially, just for signing up you can get some free items with the coupon that you choose!
**FYI:  I "bought" some of the printable coupons, and they are bricks coupons- if you hit your browsers back button, you can print two copies!  In case you are wondering how I get so many coupons from Recycle Bank- I have the Recycle Bank credit card- you get points when you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment