Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Buy A Book, Get $200 In Skincare Products Free!

This sounds like an awesome deal to me!  If you go here and purchase The Water Secret by Howard Murad, you can get up to $200 worth of free Murad skincare products!  This book actually looks really interesting to me.  I was just watching a video the other day on how you should drink 2 Liters of water as soon as you get up in the morning (don't ask me how this would really be possible!  I don't think I could keep down anywhere close to that amount first thing in the morning!) and I am interested in this topic.
Here's how you can get this deal:

  • Buy The Water Secret by Howard Murad for $10.42 or you can purchase the Kindle version for only $9.  If you haven't taken advantage of a free trail of Amazon prime, if you are a student or a Mom, Sign up and get it shipped for free!
  • After Amazon sends you an order confirmation- email it to Murad at :  TheWaterSecretGift@Murad.com
  • You should receive an email back from Murad saying that you will receive you free products.  
  • You can view more details about this deal on the Murad Website here.
  • This deal is supposed to last through the end of the month, but I wouldn't delay if you are interested because it is being posted all over the blogshere right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment