Thursday, October 7, 2010

Possible Colgate Deal At Charleston Walgreens

I am not sure if this toothpaste is still available, but I though I would let you know about this deal in case you are in the Charleston, Illinois area.  When I was at that Walgreens the other day, I saw a bunch of Colgate Toothpaste on clearance (located at the end of the makeup aisle) for only .37 each.  There was a .75/1 colgate toothpaste 4 oz. or larger coupon in the 10-03 S.S. insert.  If you have this coupon, you can get it free!  From what I can tell from reading online, you could use this coupon for this toothpaste, but I don't have the actual coupon myself to check.  This was just the regular Colgate, so no printables would work for it.

* Don't make a special trip for this because it could all be bought up for all I know, I just wanted to give you the head's up in case you are headed there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment