Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shopping Trip 10-7: Walgreens

Well, I had to go check out this Money Making Sinex deal at Walgreens.  When I got to Walgreens there was only 1 of the Nighttime Sinex and the box was damaged, so I decided to see if the DayQuil Sinex would produce the Register Reward and it did!  Here's what I got:

2 Vicks DayQuil Sinex Daytime Sinus Relief (20 count LiquiCaps) for $5 each
1 pack of Trident gum for $1.29 (quick filler so I could use a $3 R.R. I had)
I used (2) $4/1 any Sinex product coupons from the 9-26 P&G insert and a $3 R.R. that I already had.
I paid only .29 before tax and I got a $5 R.R. back!

There actually was signage up at my store about this deal.  The tag sign said it was only valid until 10-9, so if you want this deal you had better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment