Friday, October 8, 2010

Sears Portrait Offers

Sears Portrait Studio regularly offers some great coupons.  Right now if you go here, you can print off a coupon for a Free Expressions Montage ($44.98 value) with No Sitting Fee and No Purchase Required!  If you are getting your child's picture taken, you will definitely want to check out their current offers before going in.  If you get your child's pictures taken at Sears Portrait, they will usually call you around your child's birthday to give you a free collage with no sitting fee and no purchase required.

*When you get your child's picture taken at Sears and don't want to spend a lot of money- don't buy much when they take the pictures- wait until you pick up your free picture or whatever you ordered.  Every time I have had my son's picture taken there, they offer me a bunch of portraits for only $20 when I pick up my pictures.  One time they did this, I got a 10x13 portrait in sepia plus many more pictures for only $20.  Normally they charge a lot extra for the large black and white or sepia pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment