Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh, No, A Whole Bag of Chocolate Chips?

I have a problem, I deprive my son of sweets (not to an extreme degree, he gets a treat every day), and now he is obsessed with candy and junk food.  Shouldn't it just run in his veins to be sensible about stuff like that since I'm going to be a Dietitian?  I think he gets this from his dad.  My son just came back to our computer room and said:  "Mom, you aren't going to believe what I just did!"  Me (apprehensively)  "what did you just do?"  My son:  "I just ate a whole bag of chocolate chips!".  It disturbs me that he sounded really proud of himself.  I went and checked and thankfully the bag he was talking about was only half-full to start with, but he did eat half a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.  When I was little, I thought semi-sweet chocolate chips were gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment