Monday, October 4, 2010

CVS: Free Halloween Items!

Right now, many people who scan their CVS card at the in-store price scanner are getting a coupon for $5.00 off Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations.  When I scanned mine and my husband's card today, I got the coupon each time.  This makes a number of Halloween items free at CVS.  Today I got my son a bag full of plastic bugs, spiders, and ghosts that was $4.99.  The $5 off CVS coupon made it free.  I also saw a number of other things that would be free as well- Halloween masks, pumpkin decorations, pumpkin carving accessories and much more!  If you are headed to CVS this week make sure and scan your card to see if you get this coupon too!  The previous quarter's ECBs are printing right now as well.  You get back 2% of your total out-of-pocket spending from the previous quarter.

* This coupon expires the day after it prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment