Tuesday, October 5, 2010

In My Mailbox

 Today I got some nice goodies in my mailbox:

  • Free 6 pack sample of Nescafe Taster's Choice plus a coupon.  You can go here to sign up to receive this yourself.
  • Free Sample of Scope outlast toothpaste from Walmart.com
  • Free Samples of episencial organic children's skincare products from emailing the company.
  • Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet.  (these have coupons for $1/1 Dawn dishsoap with hand renewal.  CVS regularly has them on sale for .96, so free after coupon.  These booklets also contain lots of other P&G coupons)  As far as I can tell, this is still available to sign up for HERE.
I received my shoes from Land's End that were only $6.36 including shipping.  I also got an extra 3% cash back because I went through Shop At Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment