Sunday, October 3, 2010

McCormick Catalina

There is currently a catalina deal going at County Market and probably elsewhere for buy (2) McCormick spices or extracts between 9/27/10 and 10/31/10 and get $1.50 on your next order coupon.  Buy (3) or more and receive a $3.00 on your next order coupon (Grill Mates are not included). 

I received a $1/1 McCormick pure vanilla extract in my Redplum insert this weekend.  There is also a .50/1 McCormick pure vanilla coupon here.  If you combine the coupons and the catalina deal when you buy 3 pure vanilla extracts, you would be saving up to $2 off each one after the checkout coupon.  This should make for a good deal on vanilla.  I think I am going to hold on to my coupons for a couple weeks and see if County Market has all their spices and extracts on sale.  They did around this time last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment