County Market: .99
- 1 bottle of Old Orchard juice. I used the current coupon booklet and .50/1 Printable Coupon to get it for .49.
- I jar of Smuckers Jelly for $2. I used the $1.50/1 coupon previously available from Redplum to get it for .50.
- (4) bags of Quaker quakes on sale for .99 each. I used 2 $1/2 Printable coupons to get them for .49 each.
- 1 loaf of whole wheat bread for $1.68
- 4 kiwi fruit for .33 each
- 2 packages of Raspberries for $1.38 each
- 2 Asian Pears for .68 each
- 2.5 lbs. of Red Grapes Price matched to Aldi for .89/lb.
- 1 package of Great Value chocolate bars on clearance for $1
- 2 large containers of Tide for $20.46 each. I used 2 free item coupons that I received by emailing the company = free
- Tic Tacs for .94, I used the $1/1 Printable coupon previously available from Redplum = .06 overage
- 2 packages of Reach Dental Floss for .97 each I used 2 $1/1 Printable Coupons from HERE = .03 overage each
- I jar Smuckers Simply fruit jam for $2.54, I used the $1.50/1 Printable Coupon previously available from Redplum= $1.04
- 2 cans of Muir Glen organic tomatoes for $1.22 each. I used (2) .75/1 Printable Coupons = .47 each
- Luigi's Italian Ice for $2.56. I used a free item coupon received by emailing the company= free
- 1 package of Chef Requested Beef filets for $3.98, I used a $3/1 Printable Coupon from HERE= .98
- 2 bags of Earthbound Farms organic carrots for .88 each. I used a $2/2 coupon from Recycle Bank = .12 overage each.
- 2 dozen eggs priced matched to .69 each with County Market. I used the B1G1 free printable coupon previously available= .69 for 2 dozen
- 1 bottle of Ultra Downy price matched to $3.49 with Meijer. I used a $2.50/1 coupon I received from Vocal Point= .99
- 3 bottles of Tide Stain release priced matched to $4.99 each with IGA. I used (3) $3/1 coupons from the 9-26 P&G insert= $1.99 each
- (2) 3 lb. bags of yellow onions price matched to .99 each with Aldi
- 2 packages of Barilla Plus Pasta price matched to $1 with Schnucks. I used (2) $1/1 Printable Coupons= free
- 2 containers of Bestlife Buttery Spread priced matched to $1 each with Kroger. I used (2) $1/1 Printable Coupons = free
- 1 Pineapple price matched to $1.99 with My Store
- 1 Bunch of Romaine lettuce price matched to .79 with My Store.
- 4 Yoplait Yogurt cups price matched to .40 each with My Store. I used a .50/4 Printable Coupon I told you about here =.27 each
- 1 Gallon of Milk price-matched to $2 with Meijer
*If you would like to know more about how I email companies, check out this post.
*Want to know more about ad-matching? Check out this post.